Comic-Con: New Superman Henry Cavill to Make Surprise Appearance at WB Panel
The British actor will be in Hall H Saturday with director Zack Snyder to promote "Man of Steel."
Superman is coming to Comic-Con.
Henry Cavill, the actor who is portraying the DC superhero in Warner Bros’ Man of Steel, will make an appearance at the studio’s Hall H panel Saturday, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.
Whether Cavill would show up had been rumored but not confirmed. When the Comic-Con schedule was first officially revealed in late June, the only thing written about the Man of Steel panel were the words "Man of Steel."
On Wednesday, Warners sent out a press release elaborating details of the participants of its panels for The Hobbit (Ian McKellan, who plays Gandalf, is one of those attending) and Pacific Rim, Guillermo del Toro’s sci-fi monster epic for Legendary.
But for Man of Steel, the studio said only that director Zack Snyder would be on hand and that footage would be shown; no one else was mentioned.
Other actors from the movie, such as Kevin Costner and Russell Crowe, are not expected to attend.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Matthew McConaughey Wishes Washington Redskins Logo Wouldn't Change
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Kim Kardashian, Even Though She Literally Shares Everything
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!