Comic-Con 'Star Wars' Shadow Storm Trooper Figure Unveiled by JAKKS (Exclusive)
Only 500 figures will be released of the Imperial soldier, available only at this year's San Diego Comic-Con.
With San Diego Comic-Con 2014 just over a month away, manufacturers have started to announce their con-exclusive releases for this year’s show. Amongst those exclusives, and revealed exclusively by THR, is JAKKS Pacific’s 31” Star Wars Shadow Storm Trooper.
“This incredible figure was a collaboration of the JAKKS team and their design expertise, as well as the classic creations of Lucasfilm,” John Blaney, Executive Vice President, Marketing JAKKS Pacific, told THR. “The sculpt of the Shadow Trooper remains true to character featuring distinguishing all-black armor and an imperial blaster rifle. We have put a lot of creativity and enthusiasm into this limited-edition line and with only 500 figures made, it is sure to be a fan favorite.”
Produced in association with Lucasfilm, each of the 500 figures will be individually marked to record when it was produced, according to the manufacturer. Standing 31 inches tall, the JAKKS Shadow Storm Trooper has 7 points of articulation and carries an imperial blaster. The figure will be only be available at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con, with a retail price of $50.00.
San Diego Comic-Con 2014 runs from July 24 through July 27 at the San Diego Convention Center. The event is already sold out, so Star Wars fans wanting a Shadow Storm Trooper of their own: it might be time to befriend someone who’s already heading to the show.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Ted Nugent Show Canceled After Native-American Tribe Hears About Rocker's 'Racist And Hate-Filled Remarks'
- Stephen Colbert Asks Nancy Pelosi If She Has Naked Pictures Of John Boehner
- Even Government Agencies Play The 'Kim Kardashian: Hollywood' Game, And Here's Proof
- Jon Stewart Learns What Happens When You Criticize Israel