Comic-Con: Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger to Appear at 'Escape Plan' Screening
The action stars will attend the screening on Thursday, July 18.
Comic-Con just received an extra dose of testosterone.
Action stars Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger will attend this year's San Diego convention for a special screening of their upcoming film, Escape Plan.
The fan screening will take place at the Reading Cinemas Gaslamp 15 on Thursday, July 18.
Convention attendees can get their tickets for the screening through online giveaways, at the Summit Booth on the convention floor and via a giveaway outside the screening location on the evening of the event, while supplies last.
Escape Plan follows a structural engineer (Stallone) who is wrongly convicted of a crime and sent to a maximum security prison of his own design. There, with the help of a fellow prisoner (Schwarzenegger), he plans a daring escape from the high-tech jail. Directed by Swedish filmmaker Mikael Håfström, Escape Plan hits theaters Oct. 18 via Summit Entertainment.
The fan line will open outside the theater at 5 p.m. Thursday. Fans will have another opportunity to win tickets to the screening and can watch the action icons walk the red carpet before the event.
Comic-Con runs July 17-21 in San Diego.
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Allow One Direction To Romance You In Their 'Night Changes' Music Video
- 2014 Latin Grammys Shared The Spotlight With Obama But Still Shone Brightly
- Chatting with Chris Botti and Madeleine Peyroux, Plus Twin Hidden Covers "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Taylor Swift And Selena Gomez Have A Super Fun Girls Night With Ellie Goulding
- Connie Britton & Taylor Kitsch Have a 'Friday Night Lights' Reunion
- The Vamps Rock Out with Special Performance at Just Jared's Homecoming Dance Presented by Ever After High!
- One Direction Take The Cutest Selfie Ever On 'Kimmel' & Premiere 'Night Changes' Music Video
- Prince Harry Calls Out Charities 'Built Around Egos'