Comic-Con: 'Thor,' 'Captain America' Sequels Head to Hall H
Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige will appear with "many special guests."
Two hotly anticipated Marvel films will be featured in Comic-Con's Hall H this year.
Walt Disney Pictures announced that Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The Winter Soldier will be featured during the Marvel presentation Saturday, July 20.
Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige is the only panelist who has been named, but the Disney announcement promises "many special guests."
Thor: The Dark World, the sequel to the 2011 film, follows Thor (Chris Hemsworth) one year after the events in The Avengers. Alan Taylor directed, with a cast including Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston, Stellan Skarsgard and Idris Elba. It's slated for release Nov. 8.
Captain America: The Winter Soldier sees the return of Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson and Samuel L. Jackson. It follows Steve Rogers (Evans) as he deals with adjusting to the modern world after the events of The Avengers. He'll team up with Natasha Romanoff (Johansson) to fight off enemies in Washington, D.C. It hits theaters April 4.
There are sure to be some other surprises from Marvel and Disney when the audience fills the 6,500 seats in the massive Hall H at the San Diego Convention Center.
Comic-Con runs July 17-21 in San Diego.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game