Comic-Con: Xbox Unveils 'Halo: Nightfall' Trailer (Video)
Ridley Scott serves as executive producer for this five-part series taking place inside the universe of the popular video game series.
Microsoft may have cancelled much of its television development for the Xbox platform, but Halo: Nightfall—a live-action show based on the popular video game series, with none other than Ridley Scott as executive producer—lives on, as proven by the new trailer just unveiled at San Diego Comic-Con.
Starring Mike Colter as agent Jameson Locke—a new character in the Halo mythology who is expected to play a role in the next Halo game, Halo: Guardians—the five-episode series will be written by Prison Break creator Paul Scheuring with Scott’s Scott Free Productions partnering with Xbox Entertainment Studios and Halo developer 343 Industries as producers.
In addition to Colter, Christina Chong, Luke Neal and Steve Waddington form the main cast of the series, which will debut for Xbox Live users November 11, and also be released as part of a new edition of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on the same day.
Watch the trailer below.
Sundance: On the Scene
Follow Heat Vision
- The Fantastic Four Movie Seems Really Good All of a Sudden
- Vacation’s Chevy Chase and Beverly D’Angelo to Reunite for a Pilot With a Very Silly Name
- Frozen Duo Writing a Song for Neil Patrick Harris to Sing at the Oscars
- Sundance: Watch Robert Redford and Nick Nolte Get Ready to Hike in A Walk in the Woods
- Mandy Moore Hinted at the Ryan Adams Split Before News Broke
- Former Hollywood Executive Cindra Ladd Accuses Bill Cosby of Rape in Powerful Essay