Coming in 2014: DC Entertainment, The Rock Team Up
Dwayne Johnson reveals on Twitter that he and Warner Bros. will partner in 2014 on an unnamed DC Entertainment project.
Come 2014, many people will want to know what DC Entertainment, Warner Bros and The Rock are collectively cooking.
Answering fan questions on Twitter, Dwayne Johnson revealed that he and Warner Bros. will be teaming up at some point in 2014 to "create the cool bad assert." Whether this means that Johnson is throwing his hat in the ring to join the ever-growing cast of the follow-up to this summer's Man of Steel, or teasing some all-new project, remains to be seen, but as a bid to create some interest for DC's 2014 announcements, it's an impressively strong end-of-year effort.
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) December 31, 2013
Johnson has, in the past, been linked to the role of Black Adam, a villain in the proposed but apparently stalled Shazam movie. I wonder if Johnson could make for a convincing, if unlikely, Lex Luthor … ?
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Shades Of Blue, Tiger Eyes & Beyond: Chatting with Joe Bonamassa, Jim Peterik and Sondre Lerche
- 'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name
- Hell on Wheels: Recent Season Four Episode Seven Delivers!
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Reveals Everything Wrong With Our Current Political Class
- Rosario Dawson, Luke Evans, & Ashley Madekwe Support amfAR's Important Cause in Milan
- Leonardo DiCaprio is Rapping 'Scenario' Alongside Jamie Foxx - Watch the Amazing Video!
- Hilary Duff & 'OITNB' Stars Take Over iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Girl Meets World's Sabrina Carpenter Releases 'The Middle of Starting Over' Video - Watch Now!