Coming in 2014: DC Entertainment, The Rock Team Up
Dwayne Johnson reveals on Twitter that he and Warner Bros. will partner in 2014 on an unnamed DC Entertainment project.
Come 2014, many people will want to know what DC Entertainment, Warner Bros and The Rock are collectively cooking.
Answering fan questions on Twitter, Dwayne Johnson revealed that he and Warner Bros. will be teaming up at some point in 2014 to "create the cool bad assert." Whether this means that Johnson is throwing his hat in the ring to join the ever-growing cast of the follow-up to this summer's Man of Steel, or teasing some all-new project, remains to be seen, but as a bid to create some interest for DC's 2014 announcements, it's an impressively strong end-of-year effort.
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) December 31, 2013
Johnson has, in the past, been linked to the role of Black Adam, a villain in the proposed but apparently stalled Shazam movie. I wonder if Johnson could make for a convincing, if unlikely, Lex Luthor … ?
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services