Coming in 2014: DC Entertainment, The Rock Team Up
Dwayne Johnson reveals on Twitter that he and Warner Bros. will partner in 2014 on an unnamed DC Entertainment project.
Come 2014, many people will want to know what DC Entertainment, Warner Bros and The Rock are collectively cooking.
Answering fan questions on Twitter, Dwayne Johnson revealed that he and Warner Bros. will be teaming up at some point in 2014 to "create the cool bad assert." Whether this means that Johnson is throwing his hat in the ring to join the ever-growing cast of the follow-up to this summer's Man of Steel, or teasing some all-new project, remains to be seen, but as a bid to create some interest for DC's 2014 announcements, it's an impressively strong end-of-year effort.
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) December 31, 2013
Johnson has, in the past, been linked to the role of Black Adam, a villain in the proposed but apparently stalled Shazam movie. I wonder if Johnson could make for a convincing, if unlikely, Lex Luthor … ?
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Christopher Nolan Just Brought a New Interstellar Trailer to Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet