Coming in 2014: DC Entertainment, The Rock Team Up
Dwayne Johnson reveals on Twitter that he and Warner Bros. will partner in 2014 on an unnamed DC Entertainment project.
Come 2014, many people will want to know what DC Entertainment, Warner Bros and The Rock are collectively cooking.
Answering fan questions on Twitter, Dwayne Johnson revealed that he and Warner Bros. will be teaming up at some point in 2014 to "create the cool bad assert." Whether this means that Johnson is throwing his hat in the ring to join the ever-growing cast of the follow-up to this summer's Man of Steel, or teasing some all-new project, remains to be seen, but as a bid to create some interest for DC's 2014 announcements, it's an impressively strong end-of-year effort.
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) December 31, 2013
Johnson has, in the past, been linked to the role of Black Adam, a villain in the proposed but apparently stalled Shazam movie. I wonder if Johnson could make for a convincing, if unlikely, Lex Luthor … ?
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR