Could the Grid End DC's 'Forever Evil'? (Exclusive Preview)
The exclusive preview of DC's "Justice League" #26 opens the mechanical character at the heart of the publisher's latest event storyline up for further investigation.
As DC Entertainment's Forever Evil nears its midway point, it turns out that not all of the Crime Syndicate are as evil as they may have originally appeared. Justice League #26, which ties in with the ongoing storyline, focuses on one such character who is more morally ambiguous than it seems: the artificial intelligence known as the Grid.
The issue, by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis, is one of only two comics to be released by DC on December 24 this year, with the other being the fourth issue of Forever Evil itself. In the past, such holiday releases have tended to be reserved for issues of significant importance to not only a particular storyline, but the DC Universe as a whole. So what does Justice League #26 have up its mechanical sleeve?
Take a look at the opening pages to the issue provided exclusively by DC, below, and wonder whether the Grid could be the undoing of the Crime Syndicate's plans.
Follow Heat Vision
- The Letterman Years: Stories From Behind the Scenes of the Show That Changed Comedy Forever
- Mad Max: Fury Road Trailer: At the Very End of the World, Everything Looks Insane
- The Daily Show’s Trevor Noah Is Already in Trouble on Twitter [Updated]
- Ludacris on Ludaversal, Paul Walker, and Reinventing Himself
- Vin Diesel Debuts New 'Furious 7' Clip Starring Paul Walker on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' - Watch Here!
- Uzo Aduba & Lily Rabe Help Honor Sarah Paulson at MCC Theater Miscast Gala 2015!
- Scott Eastwood on Dad Clint: 'He Doesn't Give Handouts'
- Gigi Hadid: It's Not Okay to Model Until You're 25 & Then Become a Housewife