Could the Grid End DC's 'Forever Evil'? (Exclusive Preview)
The exclusive preview of DC's "Justice League" #26 opens the mechanical character at the heart of the publisher's latest event storyline up for further investigation.
As DC Entertainment's Forever Evil nears its midway point, it turns out that not all of the Crime Syndicate are as evil as they may have originally appeared. Justice League #26, which ties in with the ongoing storyline, focuses on one such character who is more morally ambiguous than it seems: the artificial intelligence known as the Grid.
The issue, by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis, is one of only two comics to be released by DC on December 24 this year, with the other being the fourth issue of Forever Evil itself. In the past, such holiday releases have tended to be reserved for issues of significant importance to not only a particular storyline, but the DC Universe as a whole. So what does Justice League #26 have up its mechanical sleeve?
Take a look at the opening pages to the issue provided exclusively by DC, below, and wonder whether the Grid could be the undoing of the Crime Syndicate's plans.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!