Daniel Radcliffe Nearing Deal to Play Igor in 'Frankenstein'
Max Landis wrote the script for the revisionist take on the classic Mary Shelley story.
Daniel Radcliffe is in final negotiations to star in Frankenstein, Fox’s revisionist take on the classic horror story by Mary Shelley.
Paul McGuigan is directing the project, which has a script by Chronicle scribe Max Landis and is being produced by John Davis.
The casting goes against type for the usually clean cut Harry Potter star as Radcliffe will play Igor, the hunchback. He is described as pathologically dirty, with long hair and wearing old clown clothes. (A circus tone permeates much of the project, according to sources.)
A late-summer production start in the U.K. is being planned.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)