Daniel Radcliffe Nearing Deal to Play Igor in 'Frankenstein'
Max Landis wrote the script for the revisionist take on the classic Mary Shelley story.
Daniel Radcliffe is in final negotiations to star in Frankenstein, Fox’s revisionist take on the classic horror story by Mary Shelley.
Paul McGuigan is directing the project, which has a script by Chronicle scribe Max Landis and is being produced by John Davis.
The casting goes against type for the usually clean cut Harry Potter star as Radcliffe will play Igor, the hunchback. He is described as pathologically dirty, with long hair and wearing old clown clothes. (A circus tone permeates much of the project, according to sources.)
A late-summer production start in the U.K. is being planned.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Kate Upton's Boyfriend Justin Verlander Responds to Leaked Nude Photos
- Jamie Dornan & E.L. James Have 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Reunion at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Kate Hudson Believes Eating Disorders Shouldn't Be Plastered on Magazine Covers!
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014