'Dark Knight Rises' Batmobiles Debut in Pittsburgh (Video)
Three camouflage Tumblers filmed battle scenes over the weekend; also see new pics of Tom Hardy's Bane.
Check out the Batmobile Tumblers from the set of The Dark Knight Rises.
They were used for filming scenes on the Pittsburgh campus of Carnegie Mellon and other city streets over the weekend. According to Movieweb.com, the tanks are powered by Chevy V8 engines. The prior two movies were filmed in Chicago.
The Christopher Nolan-directed film is due in theaters in the summer of 2012. It also stars Christian Bale, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Anne Hathaway, Marion Cotillard and Gary Oldman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack