'Dark Knight Rises:' Catwoman Wrecks Imax Camera on Set (Video)
Anne Hathaway's stunt double rides a giant motorcycle into the expensive equipment.
The first casualty of The Dark Knight Rises set? An expensive Imax camera.
Anne Hathaway's stunt double smashed a camera on the Pittsburgh set Monday. Watch the footage on TMZ.com.
She was riding the giant motorcycle down the steps of a Carnegie Mellon University building when she went flying into the camera. No one was was hurt.
The scenes seems to be a continuation of the massive riot-fight filmed with Christian Bale (Batman) and Tom Hardy (villain Bane) over the weekend.
The movie has a $250 million budget, so should be able to buy a new Imax camera.
The film, directed by Christopher Nolan, hits theaters in 2012.
Last week, Warner Bros. released the first images of Hathaway.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Patrick Dempsey Won't Give Up a Racing Season Unless He Finds an Acting Role That's Worthwhile
- Nicole Richie Hits Disneyland with Jennifer Meyer After 'Candidly Nicole' Premieres!
- Ellen Page Named PETA's Sexiest Female Vegetarian
- Britney Spears' Unedited 'Alien' Was Vocal Warm-Up Session, Producer Says