'Dark Knight Rises:' Catwoman Wrecks Imax Camera on Set (Video)
Anne Hathaway's stunt double rides a giant motorcycle into the expensive equipment.
The first casualty of The Dark Knight Rises set? An expensive Imax camera.
Anne Hathaway's stunt double smashed a camera on the Pittsburgh set Monday. Watch the footage on TMZ.com.
She was riding the giant motorcycle down the steps of a Carnegie Mellon University building when she went flying into the camera. No one was was hurt.
The scenes seems to be a continuation of the massive riot-fight filmed with Christian Bale (Batman) and Tom Hardy (villain Bane) over the weekend.
The movie has a $250 million budget, so should be able to buy a new Imax camera.
The film, directed by Christopher Nolan, hits theaters in 2012.
Last week, Warner Bros. released the first images of Hathaway.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting