'Dark Knight Rises' Filming Footage Shows Batwing in Action (Video)
Weekend filming in downtown Los Angeles gets captured by nearby photographers.
The Dark Knight Rises continues to film in downtown Los Angeles and fans and paparazzi continue to film the filming. Now footage has leaked online of the Batwing in action under the 6th Street bridge.
The footage, slightly obscured by the bridge supports, shows the Batwing on the move (with the help of rigging that won't be seen in the final film). It was shot on the evening of September 11.
More clips uploaded to YouTube show the crew prepping the Batwing earlier that day and a long-shot of Gary Oldman filming a scene with a Gotham City police car on another night.
The Warner Bros. film, directed by Christopher Nolan, is set to be released July 20, 2012.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR