'The Dark Knight Rises' Latest Poster Reveals a Broken Batman
Just a few days short of the prologue hitting IMAX screens around the country, Christopher Nolan's final entry into the franchise debuts ominous new artwork.
The teases for The Dark Knight Rises, the upcoming final installment Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy, are coming fast and furious.
Stars Christian Bale and Tom Hardy recently opened up about filming the July 2012 picture, then press caught a 8-minute preview that will start screening before IMAX showings of Mission Impossible on Dec. 16 and now there's a new poster.
The new artwork comes on the heels of the summer's Inception-esque image of the Batman logo appearing in the middle of a crumbling Gotham skyline. This time, Hardy's Bane is the star. The hulking villain is seen stepping away from the the picture with a broken Batman mask laying in the foreground.
The new tagline, "The Legend Ends," isn't too cheery, either.
So could this bleak campaign mean Nolan might actually plan to off Bale's Batman in his swansong? All bets appear to be off.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game