Tom Hardy Attached to Biker Movie at Warner Bros.
The "Dark Knight Rises" star will also produce through his recently created company, Executive Options.
Tom Hardy, who is playing Batman villain Bane in this summer’s The Dark Knight Rises, is attached to star in an untitled outlaw biker project set up at Warner Bros.
Hardy will also produce the project via his recently created production shingle Executive Options. Also producing are veteran producer Art Linson and his son John Linson.
John Linson is an avid biker and used his passion to come up with the project’s story, about a wounded Vietnem vet who returns home to San Francisco just in time to see the flower power hippie movement at it strongest, with anti-war protests hitting university campuses and streets. In that environment, he is reborn as the head of a violent biker gang.
Mark L. Smith is writing the script.
Hardy has been on an upswing since Christopher Nolan cast him in a supporting role in Inception. He was seen in Tinker Tailer Soldier Spy and is currently on screen with Chris Pine and Reese Witherspoon in This Means War.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR