Fourth 'Dark Knight Rises' Trailer: Batman Gets Angry (Video)
Christopher Nolan’s epic finale features more of the caped crusader vs. Bane and moments of levity provided by Alfred.
Just as Batman insists he hasn’t yet given Gotham everything, the campaign for The Dark Knight Rises still has more to show, just 31 days ahead of the Warner Bros. epic’s release.
The fourth trailer for Christopher Nolan’s Batman finale features an extended look at scenes already teased in other trailers and TV spots, most notably a fight between Bane (Tom Hardy) and Batman (Christian Bale). Confirming what was hinted at in previous trailers, Bane refers to a costumed Batman as “Mr. Wayne,” demonstrating that the villain does indeed know Batman’s secret.
In another scene, a haggard and imprisoned Bruce also appears to be getting his mojo back, telling someone “I’m not afraid. I’m angry.”
Despite the wonderfully stressful Hans Zimmer theme contributing to the trailer’s tension, there’s also moments of levity.
“Don’t worry Mr. Wayne,” Alfred (Michael Caine) says helpfully after it appears Catwoman (Anne Hathaway) commandeered his car. “It takes a little time to get back in the swing of things.”
Watch the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR