New 'Dark Knight Rises' TV Spot Teases Tense Finale (Video)
The ad for the July 20 release features new dialogue from Michael Caine.
The television campaign for Christopher Nolan’s Batman finale continues to rise.
The new 30-second TV spot for The Dark Knight Rises hits the film's rise theme hard, and includes flashes of the word "RISE" and previously seen footage of what appears to be Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) climbing up from a cavern.
Though much of the footage is recycled from previous trailers or TV spots, a new addition includes a disappointed sounding Alfred (Michael Caine) telling Wayne “You’re not Batman anymore.”
The Warner Bros. film hits theaters July 20.
Watch the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR