‘The Dark Knight Rises’' Wall Street Fight Scene Resembles Pittsburgh Shoot (Video)
Gotham City Police and the Arkham Asylum inmates had a rematch in New York over the weekend after a similar scene was shot over the summer.
Christian Bale and Tom Hardy were both spotted on the New York set of The Dark Knight Rises over the weekend, with production notices throughout lower Manhattan alerting locals to filming for "Magnus Rex."
Several camera-toting Wall Street residents, including YouTube user DeannaBerglia, caught amateur footage of a large fight scene -- and though the aerial vantage point does make it look a bit different, it appears to be the same brawl filmed in Pittsburgh over the summer.
A clash between Gotham City Police and escaped inmates from Arkham Asylum, led by Bane (Hardy), footage shows hundreds of extras duking it out at a smoke-filled intersection until the sound of air-horns signal the end of the take.
Patch reports that filming also took place across the Hudson River, with Anne Hathaway filming scenes as Selina Kyle/Catwoman in front of a throng of fans in Downtown Newark, New Jersey.
The Dark Knight Rises, Christopher Nolan's last entry in his Batman trilogy, arrives in theaters July 20, 2012.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws