'Dark Knight's' Hans Zimmer to Score Superman Reboot 'Man of Steel'
This will mark the composer's fifth collaboration with producer Christopher Nolan, on the heels of the director's three Batman movies and "Inception."
After donning the Bat symbol, composer Hans Zimmer is putting a big "S" on his chest.
Zimmer, who shares scoring duties with James Newton Howard on Christopher Nolan’s Batman Begins and The Dark Knight and is working solo on The Dark Knight Rises, has been tapped to compose the score for Man of Steel.
The Warner Bros. reboot of Superman is being produced by Nolan. Zack Snyder is directing.
This will be Zimmer’s fifth collaboration with Nolan, including an Oscar nomination for Inception. Other recent credits include Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted and the Sherlock Holmes movies.
Zimmer's boarding shows just how much influence Nolan has over the project; Snyder has worked with composer Tyler Bates on all of his movies dating back to his feature directorial debut, Dawn of the Dead, and including 300, Watchmen and Sucker Punch.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)