'The Darkest Hour' One-Sheet Promises Holiday Destruction (Photo)
The Summit thriller, starring Emile Hirsch, is slated for a Christmas Day release.
This holiday season, five young people will simply try to survive their Darkest Hour in Chris Gorak’s sci-fi thriller.
Summit has released its first one sheet for the 3D film, which reads “Survive the Holidays.” The art features a crowded city street engulfed in flames and destruction.
The Darkest Hour stars Emile Hirsch, Olivia Thirby, Max Minghella and Rachael Taylor as a group of young people who find themselves stranded in Moscow after a devastating alien attack. The film, set for a Christmas Day release, combines the classic beauty of the Russian city with mind-blowing special effects by director Gorak and Timur Bekmambetov.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR