David Arquette Unveils Shredded Body in Chains and Loincloth on Set of 'Orion'
The actor tweeted the photo taken on the junkyard set of his post-apocalyptic movie.
What's David Arquette been up to lately?
If you guessed spending long hours in the gym, then you'd be right. The actor tweeted an arresting photo of himself on the Detroit set of his new movie, the post-apocalyptic Orion.
Wearing nothing but some chains, a loincloth and some facial hair, the 41-year-old actor tweeted, "Thanks for helping me get in shape for my film Orion" -- a special message to his personal trainer.
Arquette plays a hunter searching for his missing brother in the movie, also starring Lily Cole (Snow White and the Huntsman).
What do you say? Do you dig Arquette's sci-fi barbarian look?
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David