David Arquette Unveils Shredded Body in Chains and Loincloth on Set of 'Orion'
The actor tweeted the photo taken on the junkyard set of his post-apocalyptic movie.
What's David Arquette been up to lately?
If you guessed spending long hours in the gym, then you'd be right. The actor tweeted an arresting photo of himself on the Detroit set of his new movie, the post-apocalyptic Orion.
Wearing nothing but some chains, a loincloth and some facial hair, the 41-year-old actor tweeted, "Thanks for helping me get in shape for my film Orion" -- a special message to his personal trainer.
Arquette plays a hunter searching for his missing brother in the movie, also starring Lily Cole (Snow White and the Huntsman).
What do you say? Do you dig Arquette's sci-fi barbarian look?
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm
- Chloe Moretz Wins Fans Favorite Actress Award at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Ian Somerhalder: 'The Vampire Diaries' Wins Best Threesome at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Nikki Reed & Kellan Lutz Have a 'Twilight' Reunion at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!