David Arquette Unveils Shredded Body in Chains and Loincloth on Set of 'Orion'
The actor tweeted the photo taken on the junkyard set of his post-apocalyptic movie.
What's David Arquette been up to lately?
If you guessed spending long hours in the gym, then you'd be right. The actor tweeted an arresting photo of himself on the Detroit set of his new movie, the post-apocalyptic Orion.
Wearing nothing but some chains, a loincloth and some facial hair, the 41-year-old actor tweeted, "Thanks for helping me get in shape for my film Orion" -- a special message to his personal trainer.
Arquette plays a hunter searching for his missing brother in the movie, also starring Lily Cole (Snow White and the Huntsman).
What do you say? Do you dig Arquette's sci-fi barbarian look?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR