David Hasselhoff Added to Cast of 'Piranha 3DD'
The actor joins Christopher Lloyd, Ving Rhames and Paul Scheer in the film, opening Nov. 23.
Hopefully killer piranhas won't hassle the Hoff.
The Weinstein Co. said Wednesday that David Hasselhoff has been added to the cast of the terror-fish film Piranha 3DD.
The actor rounds out a cast that includes Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future), Ving Rhames (Pulp Fiction) and Paul Scheer (The League), who also appeared in last year's reboot of the original Roger Corman horror pic.
The John Gulager-helmed film is shooting in Wilmington, N.C., and hits theaters Nov. 23.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Aerosmith's 'Dream On' Performed To Honor Boston Marathon Victims And Survivors (VIDEO)
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"