Dermot Mulroney to Star in 'Insidious: Chapter 3'
Leigh Whannell wrote the script and will direct the horror movie.
Dermot Mulroney will star in Insidious: Chapter 3, the latest installment of the popular horror series from Blumhouse.
Leigh Whannell wrote the script and is directing the movie, which Focus Features plans to release April 3, 2015.
The first two movies starred Patrick Wilson and Rose Byrne as a couple who had to deal with the demonic possession of their son. The movies are among the most profitable ones made in recent years.
The plot for the new movie, which is due to start shooting July 7, is being kept under wraps.
Jason Blum is producing with Oren Peli and James Wan. Steven Schneider, Brian Kavanaugh-Jones, Peter Schlessel, Lia Buman, and Entertainment One’s Xavier Marchand are executive producing.
Mulroney recently starred in the short-lived TV show Crisis and appeared in August: Osage County. He is repped by WME.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!