Dianna Agron Playing De Niro's Daughter in Luc Besson's 'Malavita' (Exclusive)
Michelle Pfeiffer and Tommy Lee Jones are also in the dark action comedy.
Glee star Dianna Agron is in negotiations to play the daughter of Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer in Malavita, the Luc Besson thriller being made by EuropaCorp and Relativity.
Based on the book Badfellas, the story centers on an American mob boss (De Niro) in the Witness Protection Program who is hiding with his family in the Normandy region of France. But the man can’t stop his Mafia ways and begins to impose his will on the unsuspecting small town he lives in. His actions eventually attracts the mob he squealed on.
Tommy Lee Jones is also in talks to join the cast of the dark action comedy.
Besson, who is directing as well as co-writing, is producing with Virginie Silla.
Relativity is distributing the film domestically.
Agron, who plays Quinn Fabray on the Fox musical show, most recently appeared on the big screen in 2011’s I Am Number Four. While that film had a youth-skewing cast, the Malavita deal puts her opposite veteran and iconic actors who have multiple Oscar wins and nominations among them.
She is repped by WME, Rick Yorn and Hansen Jacobson.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)