Dimension-Radius Picks Up Daniel Radcliffe Horror Movie 'Horns'
Alexandre Aja directed the adaptation of the Joe Hill novel.
In one of the last major deals to close out a Toronto Film Festival title, Dimension and Radius-TWC have picked up the U.S. rights to Horns, Alexandre Aja’s adaptation of the Joe Hill novel that stars Daniel Radcliffe.
The cast also includes Juno Temple, Max Minghella, Joe Anderson, Kelli Garner, Heather Graham, David Morse, Kathleen Quinlan and James Remar.
Red Granite Pictures founders and producing partners Riza Aziz and Joey McFarland produced the pic with Mandalay’s Cathy Shulman as well as Aja.
The story centers on a small-town guy who is blamed for the death of his longtime girlfriend (Temple). One day he awakens to find a pair of horns growing from his head and then things, as they say, hit the fan.
A theatrical release in 2014 is being planned.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws