Dimension Picks Up 'Witches' Ballroom' From 'Crazies' Writer
Shawn Levy and Dan Levine of 21 Laps are attached to produce.
In a preemptive deal, Dimension has picked up The Witches’ Ballroom, a pitch by Ray Wright, with Shawn Levy and Dan Levine of 21 Laps to produce.
The logline is being kept under wraps, but Wright co-wrote the 2010 remake of The Crazies as well as horror thriller Case 39 and Pulse, so expect something creepy.
"It's exciting when an original idea takes off, particularly psychological horror which is such a visceral thrill to write," said Wright in the announcement.
Dimension's Matthew Singer and Keith Levine will oversee development.
Wright, who also has The Widow set up at Vendome with David Slade attached to direct, is repped by UTA and attorney Mark Temple.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR