'Heroes' Star Milo Ventimiglia Crosses 'The Divide' in New Trailer (Video)
The bomb survivor thriller opens in January.
Heroes star Milo Ventimiglia is among the survivors of a New York City bomb attack in the upcoming movie The Divide.
The film -- featuring Ventimiglia, Michael Biehn, Lauren German, Rosanna Arquette, Michael Eklund and Courtney B. Vance -- focuses on what happens after eight people take refuge after the city is demolished in the underground bunker that a 9/11 survivor built beneath their apartment building.
As seen in the trailer, things go from bad to worse for the group as in-fighting breaks out, factions are formed, supplies are rationed, and extreme measures are taken against one another in an attempt to survive and escape.
French filmmaker Xavier Gens directed the screenplay by Karl Mueller and Eron Sheean. Gens is best known for the gore-fest Frontier(s) and the 2007 Fox actioner Hitman.
The Divide premiered at a SXSW Film Festival midnight screening in March and was scooped up for distribution two days later. It opens in January.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR