'Django Unchained' Bounty Hunt Kicks Off in LA
The event begins noon Tuesday at the Golden Apple comic shop and ends with a screening at the New Beverly Cinema.
Fans of Quentin Tarantino and Django Unchained, if you are in Los Angeles and have time to spare Tuesday afternoon (or want to skip work), listen up:
There’s a Django-themed bounty hunt from noon starting at Golden Apple on Melrose Avenue and ending 6:30 p.m. at the New Beverly Theatre, just down the street. (It's co-owned by Tarantino.)
Participants can receive clues by showing up at Golden Apple or via Django Unchained Facebook or Twitter sites.
From there, you’ll be on the trail to four locations, where you're required to take pictures and upload them to #LAUnchained, and keep moving.
The event culminates at the Beverly with an evening that promises a screening of the movie plus prizes and more.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Alexz Johnson Living "American Dream;" Pace & Revi and a Bicoastal "Hurricane"
- 'Game Of Thrones' Co-Star Reveals Lena Headey Had 'Mixed Feelings' About That Controversial Rape Scene
- Givin' 'Em Hell and Heaven: Conversations With Joe Satriani and Sebastian Bach
- Angel Haze Slams Homophobia In Hip-Hop, Discusses Sexuality
- Shantel VanSanten Leaves the 'Gang' Behind for Night of Music!
- Neil Patrick Harris Gets Support From Partner David Burtka at Opening Night of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'!
- 'Frozen' Soundtrack Nabs Its Biggest Sales Week, Stays at Number 1 for 11th Week
- Reese Witherspoon is All About Peeps in Her Easter Baskets!