'Django Unchained' Bounty Hunt Kicks Off in LA
The event begins noon Tuesday at the Golden Apple comic shop and ends with a screening at the New Beverly Cinema.
Fans of Quentin Tarantino and Django Unchained, if you are in Los Angeles and have time to spare Tuesday afternoon (or want to skip work), listen up:
There’s a Django-themed bounty hunt from noon starting at Golden Apple on Melrose Avenue and ending 6:30 p.m. at the New Beverly Theatre, just down the street. (It's co-owned by Tarantino.)
Participants can receive clues by showing up at Golden Apple or via Django Unchained Facebook or Twitter sites.
From there, you’ll be on the trail to four locations, where you're required to take pictures and upload them to #LAUnchained, and keep moving.
The event culminates at the Beverly with an evening that promises a screening of the movie plus prizes and more.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR