'Dollhouse' Actor Joins 'Man of Steel'
Harry Lennix will play a high-ranking military official in Warner Bros. “Superman” adaptation.
Harry Lennix is joining the cast of Man of Steel, Warner Bros. new Superman movie being directed by Zack Snyder.
Like much of the plot detail of the new movie, Lennix’s character description is being kept shrouded in mystery, although is it known that he plays a high-ranking military officer named Sgt. Stanwick.
Man of Steel’s cast includes Henry Cavill as Superman, Michael Shannon as the villainous General Zod, Amy Adams as Lois Lane and Antje Traue as Zod’s henchwoman Faora. And the familial side, Russell Crowe is playing Superman’s Kryptonian father Jor-el, Julia Ormond his mother Lara, while Kevin Costner and Diane Lane set to play Jonathan and Martha Kent. Christopher Meloni is also playing an undisclosed part.
Production is eyeing an August start in Vancouver.
Repped by Innovative and Brookside Artists Management, Lennix appeared in the Ray Charles biopic Ray and State of Play, as played key roles on TV’s Dollhouse and 24.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR