'Dollhouse' Actress joins Arnold Schwarzenegger in 'Ten' (Exclusive)
Olivia Williams joins a cast that also includes Sam Worthington, Terrence Howard, Joe Manganiello and "House of Lies" actress Dawn Olivieri.
Olivia Williams has joined the cast of Ten, the Arnold Schwarzenegger action thriller previously known as Breacher. David Ayer is directing for QED International.
The script, written by Skip Woods (Swordfish), follows 10 DEA agents who pull off a heist during an enforcement operation, then start dying one by one.
The cast already includes Sam Worthington, Terrence Howard, Joe Manganiello and House of Lies actress Dawn Olivieri.
Williams will play a tenaciously cutthroat detective who's investigating the team murders.
Open Road is domestically distributing the movie, which is eyeing an October start in Atlanta.
Williams was part of the cast of Joss Whedon’s Dollhouse TV show and appeared in Hanna, the non-period Joe Wright movie. She has several movies in the can, including Wright’s adaptation of Anna Karenina and Hyde Park on the Hudson, where she stars as Eleanor Roosevelt to Bill Murray’s FDR.
She is repped by ICM Partners and Independent Talent Group.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!