'Dollhouse' Actress joins Arnold Schwarzenegger in 'Ten' (Exclusive)
Olivia Williams joins a cast that also includes Sam Worthington, Terrence Howard, Joe Manganiello and "House of Lies" actress Dawn Olivieri.
Olivia Williams has joined the cast of Ten, the Arnold Schwarzenegger action thriller previously known as Breacher. David Ayer is directing for QED International.
The script, written by Skip Woods (Swordfish), follows 10 DEA agents who pull off a heist during an enforcement operation, then start dying one by one.
The cast already includes Sam Worthington, Terrence Howard, Joe Manganiello and House of Lies actress Dawn Olivieri.
Williams will play a tenaciously cutthroat detective who's investigating the team murders.
Open Road is domestically distributing the movie, which is eyeing an October start in Atlanta.
Williams was part of the cast of Joss Whedon’s Dollhouse TV show and appeared in Hanna, the non-period Joe Wright movie. She has several movies in the can, including Wright’s adaptation of Anna Karenina and Hyde Park on the Hudson, where she stars as Eleanor Roosevelt to Bill Murray’s FDR.
She is repped by ICM Partners and Independent Talent Group.
2014 Emmy Awards
Follow Heat Vision
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!
- Britney Spears Details 'Sh-tty' Day in Video After Her Breakup