'Dollhouse' Actress joins Arnold Schwarzenegger in 'Ten' (Exclusive)
Olivia Williams joins a cast that also includes Sam Worthington, Terrence Howard, Joe Manganiello and "House of Lies" actress Dawn Olivieri.
Olivia Williams has joined the cast of Ten, the Arnold Schwarzenegger action thriller previously known as Breacher. David Ayer is directing for QED International.
The script, written by Skip Woods (Swordfish), follows 10 DEA agents who pull off a heist during an enforcement operation, then start dying one by one.
The cast already includes Sam Worthington, Terrence Howard, Joe Manganiello and House of Lies actress Dawn Olivieri.
Williams will play a tenaciously cutthroat detective who's investigating the team murders.
Open Road is domestically distributing the movie, which is eyeing an October start in Atlanta.
Williams was part of the cast of Joss Whedon’s Dollhouse TV show and appeared in Hanna, the non-period Joe Wright movie. She has several movies in the can, including Wright’s adaptation of Anna Karenina and Hyde Park on the Hudson, where she stars as Eleanor Roosevelt to Bill Murray’s FDR.
She is repped by ICM Partners and Independent Talent Group.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills