'Dollhouse' Actress joins Arnold Schwarzenegger in 'Ten' (Exclusive)
Olivia Williams joins a cast that also includes Sam Worthington, Terrence Howard, Joe Manganiello and "House of Lies" actress Dawn Olivieri.
Olivia Williams has joined the cast of Ten, the Arnold Schwarzenegger action thriller previously known as Breacher. David Ayer is directing for QED International.
The script, written by Skip Woods (Swordfish), follows 10 DEA agents who pull off a heist during an enforcement operation, then start dying one by one.
The cast already includes Sam Worthington, Terrence Howard, Joe Manganiello and House of Lies actress Dawn Olivieri.
Williams will play a tenaciously cutthroat detective who's investigating the team murders.
Open Road is domestically distributing the movie, which is eyeing an October start in Atlanta.
Williams was part of the cast of Joss Whedon’s Dollhouse TV show and appeared in Hanna, the non-period Joe Wright movie. She has several movies in the can, including Wright’s adaptation of Anna Karenina and Hyde Park on the Hudson, where she stars as Eleanor Roosevelt to Bill Murray’s FDR.
She is repped by ICM Partners and Independent Talent Group.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game