Dominic Purcell Joins Satan in 'Paradise Lost' (Exclusive)
Warner Bros.' epic fantasy film stars Bradley Cooper as Lucifer in a battle of the angels in heaven.
Dominic Purcell has been cast in Warner Bros.' Paradise Lost. Alex Proyas is directing the action fantasy film, which stars Bradley Cooper, Casey Affleck, Djimon Hounsou, Ben Walker, Camilla Belle and Callan McAuliffe.
Legendary Pictures is producing the action-oriented take on John Milton's epic poem about the war between angels in heaven. Purcell has been cast as Jerahmeel, an angel who falls in with Lucifer and ultimately becomes the Dark One's right-hand man as the renamed Moloch.
Repped by UTA and Untitled Entertainment, Purcell most recently appeared in Straw Dogs and Killer Elite. The actor has just wrapped filming on Vikingdom and has Bad Karma and Officer Down forthcoming. He was also one of the stars of the Fox series Prison Break.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!