Dominic Purcell Joins Satan in 'Paradise Lost' (Exclusive)
Warner Bros.' epic fantasy film stars Bradley Cooper as Lucifer in a battle of the angels in heaven.
Dominic Purcell has been cast in Warner Bros.' Paradise Lost. Alex Proyas is directing the action fantasy film, which stars Bradley Cooper, Casey Affleck, Djimon Hounsou, Ben Walker, Camilla Belle and Callan McAuliffe.
Legendary Pictures is producing the action-oriented take on John Milton's epic poem about the war between angels in heaven. Purcell has been cast as Jerahmeel, an angel who falls in with Lucifer and ultimately becomes the Dark One's right-hand man as the renamed Moloch.
Repped by UTA and Untitled Entertainment, Purcell most recently appeared in Straw Dogs and Killer Elite. The actor has just wrapped filming on Vikingdom and has Bad Karma and Officer Down forthcoming. He was also one of the stars of the Fox series Prison Break.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR