'Downton Abbey' Star Joining 'Night at the Museum 3'
Dan Stevens will play Lancelot in the third installment of the hit family adventure movie franchise.
Downton Abbey star Dan Stevens is joining Ben Stiller and Robin Williams in Fox’s Night at the Museum 3, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The action is set in London this time around, with Stiller set to return as security guard Larry Daley, Williams as Teddy Roosevelt and Shawn Levy to the director’s chair for a series that has grossed close to $1 billion.
Stevens will play Lancelot, the movie’s villain.
The title will begin shooting in February 2013.
Stevens gained quite the following as Matthew Crawley on Downton and has parlayed that into several prominent film roles. He appeared in The Fifth Estate and will next be seen in the upcoming thriller A Walk Among the Tombstones.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR