'Downton Abbey' Star Joining 'Night at the Museum 3'
Dan Stevens will play Lancelot in the third installment of the hit family adventure movie franchise.
Downton Abbey star Dan Stevens is joining Ben Stiller and Robin Williams in Fox’s Night at the Museum 3, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The action is set in London this time around, with Stiller set to return as security guard Larry Daley, Williams as Teddy Roosevelt and Shawn Levy to the director’s chair for a series that has grossed close to $1 billion.
Stevens will play Lancelot, the movie’s villain.
The title will begin shooting in February 2013.
Stevens gained quite the following as Matthew Crawley on Downton and has parlayed that into several prominent film roles. He appeared in The Fifth Estate and will next be seen in the upcoming thriller A Walk Among the Tombstones.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Kit Harington & Nikolaj Coster Waldau Make Us Laugh With 'Game of Thrones' Bloopers Reel - Watch Now!
- Lea Michele & Boyfriend Matthew Paetz Roll Up Their Jeans For LAX Landing
- Channing Tatum Joins Rapper Biz Markie For 'Just a Friend' Performance During Comic-Con Panel - Watch Now!
- Salma Hayek Teases Us By Saying She Barely Wears Anything in 'Everly'