Ed Helms in Talks to Join 'Stretch' for Jason Blum
The "Hangover" star will join Patrick Wilson and Chris Pine in the thriller.
Ed Helms is in negotiations to co-star opposite Patrick Wilson in Stretch, a thriller being directed by Joe Carnahan, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Jason Blum, the producer behind this weekend’s surprise hit The Purge, is producing via his Blumhouse banner.
Wilson, who starred in Blum’s Insidious, is playing a down-on-his luck limo driver nicknamed Stretch who is trying to get clean and pay back a debt owed to a bookie when he gets the passenger from hell.
Chris Pine already is onboard as the passenger, a nut job who is selling his ledger of criminal associates to the highest bidder.
Helms is in talks to plays a fellow chauffeur at Stretch’s company, the ideal driver who is a ghost and shows up as Wilson’s conscience.
A summer shoot is being planned.
Helms is coming off The Hangover Part III.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR