Ed Norton in Talks For 'The Bourne Legacy'
The actor will join Jeremy Renner and Rachel Weisz in the franchise reboot.
Ed Norton is in negotiations to play the villain in the new Bourne movie.
The actor will star opposite Jeremy Renner in The Bourne Legacy, which is the rebooting the franchise without Matt Damon in the role of superspy Jason Bourne.
Tony Gilroy is directing the movie, which focuses on another agent in the Bourne universe.
Rachel Weisz is playing the love interest.
The studio is eyeing a fall shoot.
Norton, repped by WME, last starred in the drama Stone with Robert De Niro.
Follow Heat Vision
- Do I Really Need to Watch Empire? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- The New Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Finally Shows Paul Bettany’s Vision
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Trippin’ in Amsterdam
- Self/less Trailer: Imagine You Looked Like Ben Kingsley But Then Got to Look Like Ryan Reynolds
- Daniel von Bargen Dead - 'Seinfeld' Actor Dies at 64 From Undisclosed Illness
- Courteney Cox Calls Ed Sheeran 'Amazing' For BRIT Awards 2015 Performance
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Final Trailer Released - Watch Now!
- Scott Eastwood Goes Shirtless, Spoofs the 'Bachelor' in 'Bachelor for Dogs' Video - Watch Now!