Ed Norton in Talks For 'The Bourne Legacy'
The actor will join Jeremy Renner and Rachel Weisz in the franchise reboot.
Ed Norton is in negotiations to play the villain in the new Bourne movie.
The actor will star opposite Jeremy Renner in The Bourne Legacy, which is the rebooting the franchise without Matt Damon in the role of superspy Jason Bourne.
Tony Gilroy is directing the movie, which focuses on another agent in the Bourne universe.
Rachel Weisz is playing the love interest.
The studio is eyeing a fall shoot.
Norton, repped by WME, last starred in the drama Stone with Robert De Niro.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR