Ed Norton in Talks For 'The Bourne Legacy'
The actor will join Jeremy Renner and Rachel Weisz in the franchise reboot.
Ed Norton is in negotiations to play the villain in the new Bourne movie.
The actor will star opposite Jeremy Renner in The Bourne Legacy, which is the rebooting the franchise without Matt Damon in the role of superspy Jason Bourne.
Tony Gilroy is directing the movie, which focuses on another agent in the Bourne universe.
Rachel Weisz is playing the love interest.
The studio is eyeing a fall shoot.
Norton, repped by WME, last starred in the drama Stone with Robert De Niro.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- We Spent Half An Hour Talking To Allison Janney About 'Drop Dead Gorgeous'
- Here's How 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Really Feels About That Emmy Snub
- 'American Horror Story' Leaked Call Sheet Signals Possible Return Of A Past Character
- New Visions on Romance: Hour of the Wolf Movie Review of I Origins & Mood Indigo
- Not Only is Zoe Saldana Pregnant, But She's Reportedly Expecting Twins!
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, and Daughters Sunday & Faith Join Reba McEntire's 'Pray for Peace' Campaign (Video)
- Shia LaBeouf Arrives for Court, Is Working Out a Plea Deal for His Recent Arrest Charges
- Kelsey Grammer & Wife Kayte Welcome Newborn Son Gabriel!