Emily Blunt in Negotiations for Tom Cruise Sci-Fi Pic 'All You Need Is Kill'
The "Five-Year Engagement" actress is in talks to co-star with Tom Cruise in the upcoming thriller directed by Doug Liman.
Emily Blunt is in negotiations to star opposite Tom Cruise in All You Need Is Kill, a sci-fi war film with a twist that is being made by Warner Bros. and director Doug Liman.
The script sees Cruise as a raw recruit who gets killed in action but, in Groundhog Day fashion, is reborn each day to fight, and die, again and again. He begins trying to train himself to be a better soldier in hope of changing his fate.
Blunt would play Valkyrie One, one of humankind’s best soldiers.
Erwin Stoff, Tom Lassally and Jason Hoffs are producing. Jon Berg is overseeing for the studio.
Blunt will be demonstrating her versatility with her next two pictures. She first stars opposite Jason Segel in Universal’s comedy The Five-Year Engagement, which opens April 27, then in September stars opposite Joseph Gordon-Levitt in the time-travel action thriller Looper.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game