Emma Stone Eyes 'Zombies' Lead
The actress previously appeared in "Zombieland."
Emma Stone may be heading back to the world of zombies.
The actress, who memorably appeared as Jesse Eisenberg’s love interest in Zombieland, has been offered the lead in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
The Lionsgate movie, being directed by Craig Gillespie, takes the classic Jane Austen tale featuring Elizabeth Bennet's quest for love and independence and throws in an outbreak of a deadly virus that turns the dead into zombies.
The project has flirted with actresses such as Mia Wasikowska and Anne Hathaway but nothing has stuck so far.
Natalie Portman is producing along with Annette Savitch, Richard Kelly, Sean McKittrick and Tedd Hamm.
Stone, repped by WME and Anonymous Content, just wrapped The Amazing Spider-Man in which she plays Gwen Stacy.
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- 7 Things You Didn't Know About 'Girls,' As Told By Jenni Konner
- Downloading Music Is Quickly Going Out Of Fashion
- Citizenfour Review: Quiet Moments in a Hong Kong Hotel Room as Edward Snowden, Journalists Fight to Save Democracy
- Polyenso's '17 New Years' Just Created Your New Favorite Genre Of Music
- Ryan Gosling Spotted for First Time Since His Baby's Birth!
- Hilary Swank, Ashlee Simpson & Evan Ross Have A Special Evening at Photographer Brian Bowen Smith's Wildlife Show
- Jennifer Lawrence's Umbrella Protects Her from the Sun!
- Evan Rachel Wood Snuggles Up with Katherine Moennig in First Pictures Together!