Emma Stone Eyes 'Zombies' Lead
The actress previously appeared in "Zombieland."
Emma Stone may be heading back to the world of zombies.
The actress, who memorably appeared as Jesse Eisenberg’s love interest in Zombieland, has been offered the lead in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
The Lionsgate movie, being directed by Craig Gillespie, takes the classic Jane Austen tale featuring Elizabeth Bennet's quest for love and independence and throws in an outbreak of a deadly virus that turns the dead into zombies.
The project has flirted with actresses such as Mia Wasikowska and Anne Hathaway but nothing has stuck so far.
Natalie Portman is producing along with Annette Savitch, Richard Kelly, Sean McKittrick and Tedd Hamm.
Stone, repped by WME and Anonymous Content, just wrapped The Amazing Spider-Man in which she plays Gwen Stacy.
- NFL Now Demands $16.6 Million Over M.I.A.'s Super Bowl Middle Finger (Exclusive)
- 'Lost' Showrunners on Killing Off Characters, the Polarizing Finale and More Unanswered Questions
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Shailene Woodley Tells It Like It Is: 'Teenagers Are So Smart'
- See Angelina Jolie's Daughter, Vivienne Jolie-Pitt, With Her Mom In 'Maleficent'
- 'Sanctified' Emoji Video Provides Hilarious Visuals To Rick Ross, Kanye West, Big Sean's Rhymes
- 'Dancing With The Stars': 9 Changes To Expect From Season 18