New 'Ender's Game' Propaganda Posters Warn of 'Imminent' Invasion
The film adaptation of the hit YA novel stars Harrison Ford and Hailee Steinfeld.
The new posters for Ender’s Game set a menacing tone for the upcoming sci-fi adventure.
Three images were released on Tuesday on I.F. Sentinel, a website for the film, and are propaganda posters for the International Fleet that are meant to rally support for the inevitable second Bugger War.
Based on the hit book of the same name by Orson Scott Card, Ender’s Game is set in a future where the human race was nearly destroyed by an alien species known as Buggers. Now, 70 years after the initial invasion, Earth relies on the carefully molded minds of prodigious children in order to ensure humanity’s continued existence.
The persuasive posters display a Bugger (also know as “Formic”) spaceship crashing into a skyscraper, a shot of the I.F. battle school and the portrait of a faceless child warrior.
All of the posters feature the unnerving tag line: “The Invasion is Imminent.”
Ender’s Game stars Harrison Ford, Asa Butterfield, Hailee Steinfeld and Ben Kingsley, and will be released in theaters on Nov 1.
See the new Ender's Game posters below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR