‘Expendables 2’: Arnold Schwarzenegger Shares Photo From Set
A day after he unveiled a giant, bronze statue of himself in his hometown of Thal, Austria, Arnold Schwarzenegger was back on set for The Expendables 2.
The former California governor shared a picture of himself with fellow Expendables 2 actors Sylvester Stallone and Bruce Willis. The ’80s action icons look pretty relaxed in the image from the set in Bulgaria.
“Back in action for The Expendables 2! I'm having a fantastic time on set with Bruce and Sly in Bulgaria,” wrote Schwarzenegger.
Schwarzenegger looks particularly relaxed in his Hawaiian shirt, while Stallone stands with his arms crossed and what looks like weapons on the legs of his costume. Willis looks rather fashionable for an action hero in a scarf and beige shirt. In the background, planes and some military personnel can be seen.
Both Willis and Schwarzenegger had small cameos in the first film, but their roles will be expanded in the sequel.
The Expendables 2 is the sequel to the 2010 Sylvester Stallone-helmed film. The ensemble picture includes not only Stallone, Willis and Schwarzenegger, but also Jason Statham, Jet Li, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Dolph Lundgren and Chuck Norris. Simon West will direct the Lionsgate film, which is set for an August 2012 release.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR