‘Expendables 2’: Arnold Schwarzenegger Shares Photo From Set
A day after he unveiled a giant, bronze statue of himself in his hometown of Thal, Austria, Arnold Schwarzenegger was back on set for The Expendables 2.
The former California governor shared a picture of himself with fellow Expendables 2 actors Sylvester Stallone and Bruce Willis. The ’80s action icons look pretty relaxed in the image from the set in Bulgaria.
“Back in action for The Expendables 2! I'm having a fantastic time on set with Bruce and Sly in Bulgaria,” wrote Schwarzenegger.
Schwarzenegger looks particularly relaxed in his Hawaiian shirt, while Stallone stands with his arms crossed and what looks like weapons on the legs of his costume. Willis looks rather fashionable for an action hero in a scarf and beige shirt. In the background, planes and some military personnel can be seen.
Both Willis and Schwarzenegger had small cameos in the first film, but their roles will be expanded in the sequel.
The Expendables 2 is the sequel to the 2010 Sylvester Stallone-helmed film. The ensemble picture includes not only Stallone, Willis and Schwarzenegger, but also Jason Statham, Jet Li, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Dolph Lundgren and Chuck Norris. Simon West will direct the Lionsgate film, which is set for an August 2012 release.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'