'Fast & Furious 6' Final Trailer: The Crew Fights 'Vehicular Warfare' (Video)
Michelle Rodriguez's character is back from the dead in the sixth installment.
The final trailer for Universal's Fast & Furious 6 has been released, showing even more heart-racing, car-chasing action.
The sixth installment sees the return of Dom Teretto (Vin Diesel) and former FBI agent Brian O’Conner (Paul Walker), who agree to help Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) hunt down some European car thieves participating in "vehicular warfare."
The driving force for Dom is the realization that Letty Ortiz (Michelle Rodriguez) is not actually dead. Instead, she seems to have teamed up with the car thieves, including their leader Owen Shaw (Luke Evans). And she'll be getting into a full-on fight in a subway tunnel with franchise newcomer Gina Carano, who plays a character named Riley.
The explosive sixth installment -- directed by Justin Lin -- promises all the things that fans of the franchise have always loved, from street racing to dramatic car chases and even a car exploding out of a plane.
Fans of the franchise won't have to wait long for the next installment. At CinemaCon, Diesel and the cast announced that Fast & Furious 7 will hit theaters on July 11, 2014.
Fast & Furious 6 hits theaters on May 24. Watch the final trailer below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR