'Fast & Furious 6' Final Trailer: The Crew Fights 'Vehicular Warfare' (Video)
Michelle Rodriguez's character is back from the dead in the sixth installment.
The final trailer for Universal's Fast & Furious 6 has been released, showing even more heart-racing, car-chasing action.
The sixth installment sees the return of Dom Teretto (Vin Diesel) and former FBI agent Brian O’Conner (Paul Walker), who agree to help Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) hunt down some European car thieves participating in "vehicular warfare."
The driving force for Dom is the realization that Letty Ortiz (Michelle Rodriguez) is not actually dead. Instead, she seems to have teamed up with the car thieves, including their leader Owen Shaw (Luke Evans). And she'll be getting into a full-on fight in a subway tunnel with franchise newcomer Gina Carano, who plays a character named Riley.
The explosive sixth installment -- directed by Justin Lin -- promises all the things that fans of the franchise have always loved, from street racing to dramatic car chases and even a car exploding out of a plane.
Fans of the franchise won't have to wait long for the next installment. At CinemaCon, Diesel and the cast announced that Fast & Furious 7 will hit theaters on July 11, 2014.
Fast & Furious 6 hits theaters on May 24. Watch the final trailer below.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sofia Vergara & Vanessa Paradis Stun in Black at 'Fading Gigilo' NYC Screening!
- Jennifer Garner Talks About Ben Affleck's Competitive Nature on 'Live with Kelly & Michael'!
- We're Loving Maggie Gyllenhaal & Her Blonde Pixie Haircut!
- Elle Fanning: It Was a 'Dream' Working with Angelina Jolie on 'Maleficent'!