'Fast & Furious 6' Reveals Action-Filled Extended Look (Video)
Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson’s sequel hits theaters May 24.
After unleashing an action-filled Super Bowl spot, The Fast & The Furious 6 has unveiled a three-minute extended look at the film.
The sequel from Universal finds Dom (Vin Diesel) and Brian's (Paul Walker) crew retired after earning a $100 million haul during the series' previous installment. But, unfortunately, they are unable to return home because of charges hanging over their heads.
Hobbs ( Dwayne Johnson) gives the team a chance at redemption when he offers them a job stopping a group of mercenary drivers. The team says they’ll only accept if the payment is a full pardon.
The action is big in this trailer. While Live Free or Die Hard famously brought down a helicopter using a car, the heroes of Fast & Furious 6 take down an airplane with a car, and then drive out of it as it explodes.
The film is directed by Justin Lin and stars Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Elsa Pataky, Luke Evans and Gina Carano.
It hits theaters May 24.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR