Final 'Man of Steel' Trailer: Dazzling Set Pieces and Few Words (Video)
Russell Crowe's Jor-El narrates briefly, but the clip is mostly a visual guide to Zack Snyder's Superman universe.
Hans Zimmer's score takes center stage in what's billed as the final trailer for Zack Snyder's Man of Steel.
The latest look at the superhero reboot is mostly wordless aside from a brief narration from Jor-El (Russell Crowe) and lets viewers take in Snyder's vision for the iconic franchise.
Nokia, one of many companies to have tie-ins with the superhero movie, premiered the latest trailer.
As The Hollywood Reporter found, Warner Bros. has booked 98 corporate partners to provide a total of $170 million promotional dollars for the title in advance of its June 14 opening.
Watch the trailer below:
Follow Heat Vision
- Jon Gosselin Performs DJ Gig At An Empty New Jersey Bowling Alley
- A Few Words on Russell Tovey and Why If It Weren't for My Father, I Wouldn't Be a Faggot
- Giorgio Armani Kicks Madonna While She's Down About THAT Cape
- Is 'Bachelor' Star Chris Soules The Mystery Contestant On 'Dancing With The Stars'?
- Bobby Brown's Family Filming Reality Series During Bobbi Kristina Brown's Hospitalization
- Kanye West Tells Oxford Students: If I Can Remove My Ego, 'There's Hope For Everyone'
- Dakota Johnson Cut 'SNL' Sketch: Anastasia Steele Visits New Red Room in 'Fifty Shades' Sequel
- Taylor Schilling & Jackie Cruz Form Strong Bond Outside of 'Orange is the New Black'