First 'Kingsman: The Secret Service' Trailer Released (Video)
The first trailer from Matthew Vaughn's new British spy movie teases what it takes to become a British secret agent (Hint: The ability to look good in a suit isn't high on the agenda).
The first trailer for Matthew Vaughn's Kingsman: The Secret Service has been released, giving audiences a chance to see Colin Firth try to bring his nephew into the family business of being a British super-spy.
Adapted from the Mark Millar-written comic series The Secret Service (illustrated by Watchmen's Dave Gibbons), the movie follows Firth’s character’s attempts to convince both his nephew, played by Taron Egerton, and his employers that the nephew has what it takes to defend Queen and Country.
Firth is joined in the movie by a host of familiar faces, including Michael Caine, Mark Strong and Samuel L. Jackson, with the latter playing the villain of the piece.
Part-Attack the Block, part-superhero origin story, Kingsman reunites the Kick-Ass team of Vaughn, Millar and screenwriter Jane Goldman. Will it have the same pop cultural impact of that outing? Watch the trailer below and judge for yourself.
Kingsman: The Secret Service will be released October 24.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet