First-Look: New Lego Set Based on the Upcoming Movie (Exclusive)
Lord Business' Evil Lair is one of 17 new sets that will be tied into the CGI film.
Hot on the heels of yesterday's fun Lego trailer, The Hollywood Reporter's Heat Vision has the exclusive first look of a brand-new toy set based on the new movie.
Context for the set, titled Lord Business' Evil Lair, is under wraps for fear of revealing key plot points, but it's supposedly based on one of the pivotal scenes in the movie.
The animated feature centers on a character called Emmet, a regular Lego minifigure mistakenly identified as the key to saving the world.
The all-star voice cast is impressive, with Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Banks, Will Ferrell, Liam Neeson, Will Arnett and Morgan Freeman, among the actors lending their pipes.
The major draw here is President Business, voiced by Ferrell, who is only glimpsed in the trailer for about half a second. This version of the character is called Lord Business.
Other characters besides Emmet (voiced by Pratt) include Vitruvius, Ma Cop, Pa Cop, Lord Business, wrestler/master builder El Macho Wrestler, and brick-built Biznis Kitty, a different version of Unikitty. (The latter two are new creations.)
The set will have 738 pieces, retail for $89.99 and hit stores in January, 2014.
Lego is making 17 sets that will tie in to the movie, which opens Feb. 7, 2014.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Apple Should Have Read The Lyrics Before Putting This Song In An Ad
- 'Noah' Director Darren Aronofsky And Others Talk Faith And Environmentalism (LIVE VIDEO)
- 'The Quiet Ones' Review: Retro Horror Film Is Weighed Down By A Silly Script
- Wrigley Field's Celebrity Singers Ranked From Most Cringe-Worthy To Least