First Trailer for Horror Film 'Come Back to Me' Debuts (Exclusive Video)
The film centers on a woman whose neighbor harbors a dark supernatural power.
Come Back to Me is an edgy horror project similar to Paranormal Activity in its suburban horror. The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts the first trailer for the creepy supernatural project.
The film revolves around a young woman (Katie Walder) who suffers memory lapses and blackouts after a car accident. She then learns she is pregnant but her husband (Matt Passmore) is infertile, which leads her to set up a security camera in their bedroom. The trailer seemingly reveals what their creepy neighbor (Nathan Keyes) is doing to her in the night: “killing and bringing you back, it’s how he connects.”
It’s a twist suggested by the title of the novel The Resurrectionist, from which the film was adapted by Paul Leyden. Come Back to Me is the feature writing and directing debut for Leyden, whose acting credits include As the World Turns and The Young and the Restless.
It was executive produced by Sergin Akyaz and produced by Anne Clements. Freestyle Releasing and Freestyle Digital Media are handling distribution.
Come Back to Me will be released in limited theaters and on all digital platforms July 25.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Movie Review: A Walk Among the Tombstones
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- Liam Neeson's First Movie Footage is a Must See - Watch Now!
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!