'Heroes' Star Milo Ventimiglia, Andie MacDowell Wrap Filming on Thriller 'The Firstling'
The movie, which is wrapping up its shoot in Savannah, Ga., co-stars Rebecca DaCosta and Louis Gossett Jr.
Milo Ventimiglia, Gabriel Macht and Andie MacDowell are wrapping up shooting on The Firstling, a ghost story movie directed by Peter Antonejevich.
The Firstling is pulling up its stakes after a shoot in Savannah, Ga. Rebecca DaCosta, and Louis Gossett Jr. co-star in the movie, which was written by Nissar Modi.
The movie tells of a pregnant woman who is afraid she'll lose her unborn child if she doesn’t avenge a supernatural entity.
Peter D. Graves (Killer Elite), David Jones (Dr. T & the Women) and Warren Ostergard (Freerunner) are producing under the TinRes Entertainment production banner.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR