Fox Picks Up Sci-Fi Project From 'Life on Mars' Creator (Exclusive)
Matthew Graham is writing the project which is being produced by Steve Tzirlin.
Fox has picked up Para Time, a sci-fi tinged project from Matthew Graham, the British TV vet who might be best known Stateside as the co-creator of the BBC show Life on Mars, which had a short run as an ABC remake.
Steve Tzirlin, a former Lucas film exec who until recently oversaw Fox’s writer program, is producing.
The studio is keeping mum on the logline, but it is known to revolves around a group that polices parallel worlds.
Tzirlin, who is Fox-based, is developing with McG a big-screen adaptation of Ruin, the eight-minute animated short directed by Wes Ball.
Graham’s Mars centered on a present-day cop who finds himself back in 1973. It was remade by ABC in 2008. Graham, who also wrote on Eastenders and Doctor Who, also co-created such series as Ashes to Ashes and Eternal Law.
He is repped by Valerie Hoskins Associates.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project
- Renee Zellweger Breaks Silence on New Look: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different'