Fox Picks Up Sci-Fi Spec 'Capsule'
Ian Shorr wrote the script which has Matthias Hoene attached to direct.
20th Century Fox has picked up Capsule, a sci-fi spec by Ian Shorr that has Matthias Hoene attached to direct.
Hutch Parker and John Zaozirny are attached to produce with Parker producing through his Hutch Parker Entertainment banner.
Based on an original story by Hoene, Capsule centers on a young man whose life is turned upside down when he mysteriously begins to receive metallic capsules containing messages from his future self.
Steve Asbell will oversee the project for the studio. Aaron Ensweiler will shepherd the project for Hutch Parker Entertainment.
Shorr (UTA, Mosaic, Morris Yorn) wrote the 2008 indie horror movie Splinter and has Cristo, a futuristic re-telling of The Count of Monte Cristo set up at Warners. His horror thriller script The Operator is in pre-production with Zaozirny and Jimmy Miller producing.
Hoene (Gersh, Partizan, Lichter Grossman) directed the comedic horror flick Cockneys vs Zombies for Studio Canal.
Parker is a producer on Fox’s The Wolverine, which opens July 26.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack