Fox Picks Up 'Theory of Everything' From Top Cow Comics
Dan Jinks will produce the adaptation, which was co-created by one of his VPs.
Twentieth Century Fox has picked up the rights to Top Cow comic Theory of Everything.
The comic was created by Dan Casey and Nick Nantell, the former a senior vp at the Dan Jinks Co. Dan Jinks, a producer on American Beauty and Milk, will produce the adaptation.
The comic was a one-shot that came out of Top Cow’s “pilot season” in 2011 where the company published a series of comics to test their popularity and soundness.
Grounded in string theory and quantum physics, Everything is a sci-fi, action thriller that follows a disgraced scientist as he seeks to rescue his thought-dead wife from a parallel dimension.
Matt Hawkins and Marc Silvestri of Top Cow are executive producing and Nantell is co-producing.
Casey, a newbie scribe, is repped by WME and Circle of Confusion. Top Cow is repped by Circle of Confusion and attorney Harris Miller.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)