Fox Releases 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' Teaser (Video)
Someone wants to talk in the 12-second tease released today ahead of this week's first full trailer for next year's "Apes" sequel.
Ahead of this week's release of the first trailer for next year's Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, 20th Century Fox has released a 12-second teaser of what lies ahead in our primate-led future -- but don't expect too many spoilers.
All that we actually learn from the teaser is that someone wants to speak to Caesar, the ape that led the uprising in the previous installment of the rebooted franchise. Unfortunately, given that all we see is the text of the dialogue appearing on screen against a backdrop of a forest -- presumably the Marin Headlands that the apes disappeared into at the end of 2011's Rise of the Planet of the Apes -- we don't even get a hint of just who that person is, never mind why they want to speak to him.
More, if not quite "all," can be expected to be revealed when the full trailer is released this Wednesday, Dec. 18. For now, here's the tiniest glimpse of what to expect:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR