'Game of Thrones' Parody Turns King's Landing Into Renaissance Park (Video)
Eddie Stark must turn his pathetic employees into competent workers in order to save his livelihood.
What if Eddard Stark was never the lord of Winterfell, but instead ran a Renaissance theme park?
That's the premise of a hilarious new video splicing together scenes and overdubbing lines from the first season of HBO's Game of Thrones. The plot doesn't make much sense, but who cares? Here's what's certain: Eddie Stark must turn a ragtag gang of employees -- including Terry (Tyrion) and Denise (Daenerys) -- into competent workers to save the fair.
Say what you will about the shady characters in Game of Thrones, the lords and ladies of Westeros have impeccable accents. That's not the case here -- and that's half the fun of the video.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR