'Game of Thrones' Priestess Joins Aaron Eckhart in 'Incarnate' (Exclusive)
Carice van Houten will play the mom of a possessed boy in the Blumhouse supernatural thriller directed by Brad Peyton.
Carice van Houten, now onscreen in DreamWorks’ The Fifth Estate, has joined the cast of Incarnate, the Blumhouse Productions supernatural thriller starring Aaron Eckhart.
Brad Peyton is directing the microbudget pic, which tells of an unconventional exorcist (Eckhart), with the ability to tap into the subconscious of the possessed, who meets his match when a 9-year-old boy is possessed by a demon from his past.
Van Houten will play the boy’s mother.
Catalina Sandino Moreno is already in the cast of the picture being produced by Jason Blum. Exec producing are Blumhouse's Couper Samuelson, Stuart Ford, Charles Layton, Michael Seitzman, Trevor Engelson and Peyton.
Blumhouse International is overseeing additional foreign sales and will present the movie at AFM.
Van Houten, who also has appeared in movies such as Intruders and Valkyrie, was a key member of the Game of Thrones cast, playing the manipulative god of light worshipper Melisandre.
She is is repped by CAA, Troika and Nummer19 in the Netherlands.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!