'Game of Thrones' Priestess Joins Aaron Eckhart in 'Incarnate' (Exclusive)
Carice van Houten will play the mom of a possessed boy in the Blumhouse supernatural thriller directed by Brad Peyton.
Carice van Houten, now onscreen in DreamWorks’ The Fifth Estate, has joined the cast of Incarnate, the Blumhouse Productions supernatural thriller starring Aaron Eckhart.
Brad Peyton is directing the microbudget pic, which tells of an unconventional exorcist (Eckhart), with the ability to tap into the subconscious of the possessed, who meets his match when a 9-year-old boy is possessed by a demon from his past.
Van Houten will play the boy’s mother.
Catalina Sandino Moreno is already in the cast of the picture being produced by Jason Blum. Exec producing are Blumhouse's Couper Samuelson, Stuart Ford, Charles Layton, Michael Seitzman, Trevor Engelson and Peyton.
Blumhouse International is overseeing additional foreign sales and will present the movie at AFM.
Van Houten, who also has appeared in movies such as Intruders and Valkyrie, was a key member of the Game of Thrones cast, playing the manipulative god of light worshipper Melisandre.
She is is repped by CAA, Troika and Nummer19 in the Netherlands.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws