Garcelle Beauvais Joins 'White House Down' (Exclusive)
Beauvais is reuniting with Jamie Foxx, with whom she starred in the WB sitcom "The Jamie Foxx Show."
Garcelle Beauvais is reuniting with Jamie Foxx for White House Down, Sony’s action thriller being directed by Roland Emmerich.
Channing Tatum is starring in the movie as a Secret Service agent who jumps into action when a paramilitary group takes over 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Jamie Foxx is playing the president.
Beauvais starred opposite Foxx in the latter’s sitcom, The Jamie Foxx Show, which ran on WB from 1996 to 2001. Her character was the object of Foxx’s attention for much of the run, with the two eventually dating and even getting engaged.
You could say the characters got their happily ever after as Beauvais will play Foxx’s wife, the First Lady, in the movie, which shoots in Montreal this fall.
Beauvais will next be seen in Flight, Robert Zemeckis’ return to live-action moviemaking and which opens Nov. 2. She is repped by SDB Partners, Luber Roklin Entertainment and Edelstein, Laird & Sobel.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!