Garcelle Beauvais Joins 'White House Down' (Exclusive)
Beauvais is reuniting with Jamie Foxx, with whom she starred in the WB sitcom "The Jamie Foxx Show."
Garcelle Beauvais is reuniting with Jamie Foxx for White House Down, Sony’s action thriller being directed by Roland Emmerich.
Channing Tatum is starring in the movie as a Secret Service agent who jumps into action when a paramilitary group takes over 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Jamie Foxx is playing the president.
Beauvais starred opposite Foxx in the latter’s sitcom, The Jamie Foxx Show, which ran on WB from 1996 to 2001. Her character was the object of Foxx’s attention for much of the run, with the two eventually dating and even getting engaged.
You could say the characters got their happily ever after as Beauvais will play Foxx’s wife, the First Lady, in the movie, which shoots in Montreal this fall.
Beauvais will next be seen in Flight, Robert Zemeckis’ return to live-action moviemaking and which opens Nov. 2. She is repped by SDB Partners, Luber Roklin Entertainment and Edelstein, Laird & Sobel.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)